Thursday, October 7, 2010

Naa Noo Naa Noo


Ah... Mork.

Well, not quite. NaNoNaNo.
National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo which always makes me think of NaaNooNaaNoo... Mork?? Too old of a referance? Eh. Whippersnappers...) is almost upon us which means...

Yes. It means I will be writing a book in a month. Join me on this epic *cough* journey.

Okay, maybe not epic. Pathetic includes all the same letters as epic... did you ever notice this? I did. It was during a night of particularly evil writing blockage.

Which is probably how I will feel on the days that I don't hit goal. But I know I can hit my 50k and I hope you will follow me on my journey and maybe try it with me.
To quote the letter sent by NaNoWriMo...

The new site has launched in preparation for the festival of noveling about to be unleashed upon the world.

Come on over to NaNoWriMo.org today to check out the all-new resources awaiting you, including an amazing crew of pep talkers, bright and shiny web badges, NaNoVideos, sweet noveling goodies in the store, an updated homepage with even more fun information from NaNoland (including the expanded OLL blog!), and more forums than ever! And that’s just the beginning…

Also, if you know any kids or teens who love writing, be sure to send them over to NaNoWriMo's Young Writers Program!

So check it out and friend me if you are over there...
And I will be blogging and facebooking my experience. So you can watch me suffer and sweat firsthand...

Ah... first row seats to agony... what more can you ask for?
;)

2 comments: