Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stealing from Anna...


I unabashadly stole this from Anna Seckman's blog since it looked fun. She is a super amazing blogger and sews up a storm, if you don' t already know that.
Also, if you don't know that, check out her etsy store, Something Sewn. She sells these amazing mug rugs... and covers for your kindle and such... Amazing!!

Okay, onto theft...
A. Age: 33 (that I had to use a calculator to figure that out is somewhat sad...)
B. Bed size: Queen. Because I am the Queen. I am not sure of what, but I enjoy the title.
C. Chore that you hate: Any. But since the kids do the dishes, I am going with laundry.
D. Dogs: Cute pals that I visit.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee. Preferably in espresso form.
F. Favourite color: Blue
G. Gold or Silver: Platinum. Or bronze. What? I don't have to choose one of your preset options. I am a rebel.
H. Height: 5 feet, 5 inches actual, amazon at heart. I am the human equivalent of a chihuahua.
I. Instruments you play: Flute. Recorder. Mommy voice megaphone version...
J. Job title: Student
K. Kids: Three. Why, you wanna buy one?
L. Live: Yep. I am not one of the undead... yet...
M. Mother’s name: Mom
N. Nicknames: Turkey, Virg, Ginny, Ginger, Hey You, Mom. Mommy. Mama. Motheeeerrrr!!!
O. Overnight hospital stays: Childbirth. Other than that, staring at said children.
P. Pet peeve: Bad grammar and inaccurate punctuation. If it is a "Sale" then I am curious what it really is if you are just calling it a sale...
Q. Quote from a movie: "You don't want to be in love. You want to be in love in a movie."
R. Right or left handed: R-r-r-right
S. Siblings: Two step brothers. Two half siblings. One genetically similar sibling. A few sisters of the heart. And that's the waaaaay we became the Brady bunch! Dah-dah-da-da-daaaah!
T. Time you wake up: Too early for my choice mostly.
U. Underwear: Yup. I am wearing underwear.
V. Vegetable you hate: Beans. I know. They aren't vegetables. But they are gross so they should be.
W. What makes you run late: Running. Gasp! I can't RunNNNNN!!!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Homemade alfrado
Z. Zoo animal: All. I love looking at animals. Especially ones I don't have to clean up after.

0: Bones I've broken (flat out stolen from Anna but accurate)
1: Number of marriages I was in.
2: Number of kids I had in the bounds of wedlock
3: Number of total kids I have
4: Number of kids counting the one we hang with.
5: Years I was married
6: Number of cups of coffee that are required for me to function
7: Number of cups of coffee I require to be nice.
8: Number of times I make Michelle say, "Huh?" because I talked too fast daily
9: Age of my youngest child
10: A decade. Duh.

Learn anything?

Read more: http://seckmanssaywhat.blogspot.com/#ixzz1Pws5SqSo the blog I stole this from. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment