Tuesday, January 15, 2013

WINNER!! Something Naughty, Something New Blog Hop



Thanks to all those who participated in the Something New, Something Naughty Blog hop!!

I loved all your comments and we’ve quite a range of resolutions.  Seriously, thanks for participating. :)

The winner, chosen by Random.org, is Shannon B!  Congrats!
Your prize has been emailed to the addy you provided in the comments.

For the hop’s 3 main prizes – we are gathering everyone’s comments now and the winners will be announced within the next day or two. So be sure to stop back to the main blog here to see if you’re a winner!

Remember, even if you didn’t win, I’m participating in quite a few blog hops in the coming months (check out my website here for details and dates) and have many more exciting things planned to celebrate my coming releases. Stay tuned for more chances to win!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I hope you have a blessed, successful 2013!

    ReplyDelete