Monday, October 28, 2013

Coming In November...

Aside from the normal book release info, reviews, and release information I'm super proud to provide here on the blog (intermingled with my commentary on life, parenting, writing, and bacon) November is NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and I will be providing some useful writing blogs as the month progresses as well as pep talks.

Other than searching Writing, Writing Tips and Tricks, How I Write or other keywords like that here on the blog, you can always check out my pinterest board dedicated to writing here...



 
In the meantime, I have a few Halloween fun things coming up, a new release I'm excited to talk about this week from a dear author friend and lots more fun stuff coming soon.
 

Happy Writing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment